Labels

Monday, November 16, 2015

About me

I am Tahmina Sodatkadamova from Tajikistan. I am Candidate of Biological Sciences. My PhD thesis was "Bio-morphological and physiological properties of Apricot of Western Pamir". I defended my dissertation in 2002 at the Institute of Plant and Genetics Physiology of the Academy of Sciences of Republic of Tajikistan. I am working in the Khorog State University since 1993. After defense of my PhD thesis, I was appointed as a Dean of Biology faculty of the Khorog State University.


I am also a leading researcher of the Pamir Biological Institute in the Laboratory of Mountain Fruit Growing.

Over this period I worked as a researcher and as a trainer on the different international and local projects such as:
  • “In situ/on farm conservation and use of agrobiodiversity in Central Asia" the project carried out by Bioversity International.
  • Biodiversity of agriculture and sustaining food resources in high mountain areas of Tajikistan. Mountain Societies Development Support Programme. 
  • Environmental education. Forestry and reforestation. Norwegian Forestry Group.
As a Project trainer my activities covered also Murgab district of Badakhshan Autonomous region on Pastures of Eastern Pamir and problems of its desertification.

I am an author more than 30 scientific articles and theses, and 2 scientific monographs.

my detailed CV

No comments:

Post a Comment